Florida Bail Bonds
"We are committed to serving our clients with honest, confidential, and reliable Florida bail bond service."
We are Florida's #1 Bail Bond service. We have been in business for over 20 years and always provide our clients with fast, friendly, and confidential service. Bail-Florida services all counties within Florida. Even Nationwide bail bond service is available. We specialize in all types of bonds including: State/County Bail Bonds, Federal Bail Bonds, and Immigration Bonds.
Start a Bail Bond
To start a bail bond immediately, please call our office and have the following information available.
- The defendants full name
- The detaining county
- Amount of the bond
- The arrest charges
- A payment method for the 10% premium
How to Navigate the Florida Bail Bond Process
You will probably be relieved to know that the Bail Bond process is very easy for the customer. Your Bail Bond Service will do all of the challenging work for you.
Everything you need to do to bond a loved one out of jail can be done, in just a few minutes, from the comfort of your own home.
This is Exactly What You Need to Do to Bond a Loved One Out of Jail
- Call Bail by Phone at 877-422-4599.
- Provide detainee and arrest information (such as name, birthdate, and where jailed).
- Provide payment information (such as cash, credit card, money order, or check).
This is the Bail Bond Process
- You call Bail by Phone.
- And provide detainee and arrest information.
- As well as payment information.
- The Bail Bond Service researches to fill in any missing detainee or arrest information.
- The Service fills out and files all the required forms, electronically.
- The Service deals with the jail.
- And puts up 100% of the bail money.
- Your loved one will be released approximately 1 to 4 hours after the judge sets bail and you call for help. (Please know it can take longer, depending on the specific jail.)
A Word About Bail Bond Fees
State law determines Bail Bond fees and you can use Bail by Phone Services (877-422-4599) to bail a loved one out of any jail in the United States.
Here’s an example of Florida Bail Bond Fees.
- State and county cases require a 10% Bail Bond fee.
- Immigration and federal cases require a 15% Bail Bond fee.
This means that for many cases in Florida (and in most other states), the fee is 10% of the bail amount. For example, if the judge sets bail at $10,000, the Bail Bond fee is $1,000.
How to Get More Bail Bond Process Information – for Free
We’ve described the Bail Bond process, but if we’ve missed something important to you or you need help determining the Bail Bond fee, please feel free to call 877-422-4599. We always answer, no matter the time of day.
All questions are answered free of charge and your inquiries or concerns are kept absolutely confidential – furthermore, there is no obligation to hire the Bail Bond Services. How you proceed is totally up to you.
Sample Bail Bond Process Scenario
Rachael was home with her three children when her boyfriend, Raymond, called her to let her know he’d been arrested and was in jail downtown.
Of course, Rachael was very upset and wasn’t sure what to do. She didn’t have the car and didn’t want to wake up the children to take the bus to the jail – plus, she realized that she didn’t have the $10,000 bail money.
Rachael called a friend who told her about Bail by Phone and gave her the number to call for help.
Rachael called the Bail by Phone number, 877-422-4599, and started the Bail Bond process. She provided Raymond’s name, date of birth, criminal history, nature of the arrest, and the name of the jail - as well as her credit card information for the $1,000 Bail Bond fee.
The Bail Bond Service was happy to help; they answered Rachael’s questions and filed all the required forms, electronically.
Raymond was released two hours later and a friend dropped him off at the house. He was home before the children woke up.
bailfl.net will soon be moving names to bailfl.net